TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SET THE CONDITIONS OF SALE ON THE WEB-SITE, GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SHOPPER AND THE SELLER IN THE SALE OF GOODS AND REMOTELY PROVIDING, IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH SALE, SERVICES.
1. The basic concepts used in this Regulation mean the following:
"shopper" - a citizen who intends to purchase or order or ordering,
buying or using the products presented at this WEB site;
"seller" - the company Bubbles Show Corp sells goods remotely (legal
address: Hallandale beach, Fl, 33009);
"sale of goods remote way" - sale of goods under a contract of sale,
concluded on the basis of acquaintance with the shopper to seller's description
of the product contained in this WEB site, excluding the possibility of direct
acquaintance with the shopper of the goods or samples of goods at the conclusion
of such an agreement.
2. The contract of sale is concluded at the proper form from the confirmation
of an order on the WEB site. The fact of ordering on the WEB site constitutes
acceptance of the shopper with the terms of the sale of goods and to the conditions
of accession of Purchaser sale as a whole. The information contained on the
site is a public offer. You can read the terms of purchase. The proposal for
the sale of goods (offer) really is product available. The presence of the product,
its price, and the basic consumer properties, you can specify when ordering
our operators. The purchase contract is concluded with the payment of the goods,
in the case of pre-payment of the goods or in case of confirmation, and the
shopper agrees with the order when you select at the time of payment of the
goods direct delivery.
3. All prices are presented on the WEB site, listed in dollars and do not include
shipping cost and taxes.
4. At the time of confirmation of order by pressing "Confirm Purchase"
on the WEB site, the shopper notifies its full and unconditional agreement with
the contents of the order and agrees to conclude a contract in accordance with
these Terms and Conditions Sale of goods.
5. Once the order is registered, e-mail is sent to the shopper's confirmation
of the registration of the order. This message is a confirmation that the order
of the shopper accepted for processing and preparation as well as evidence of
the contract between Seller and Shopper on distance selling of goods through
this WEB site.
6. Company Bubbles Show Corp organizes the delivery of goods to the Shopper.
7. Any additional information on this product, you can find out by email email@example.com
1. Payment of the goods is carried out in two ways: by cash to the courier,
bank cards on this WEB site by PayPal system.
2. Credit cards made by forwarding to the website of electronic payments PayPal.
3. Electronic funds transfer system PayPal does not transmit the card data Shopper
online store or other third parties. Secure Payments by credit card technology
provides a secure HTTPS connection and two-factor authentication by 3D Secure.
1. The goods are delivered by courier services.
2. Upon receipt of the order Shopper should make sure in the presence of courier
that the goods correspond to the ordered (by assortment, quantity, value), does
not have mechanical damage. After receiving the goods and signing of documents
confirming proper execution of duties by the Seller to transfer the goods, claims
for equipment, appearance of the goods and incomplete information - are not
3. If the delivery of goods packaging has traces of the autopsy the Shopper
will note that fact in the documents confirming delivery, contact a representative
of the company by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the feedback
form on the Contact Page of our website.
4. If the goods are defective or do not correspond to those ordered the Seller
undertakes no additional charge to replace the goods in the same convenient
time for the customer.
RETURN OF GOODS
1. We do not accept returns for all our products and services due to custom
handmade products and unique services.